RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission Release New Notification regarding filling of Junior Legal Officer 156 job vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing law graduate qualifications. These 156 Junior Legal Officers are in the Post Law and Legal Affairs Department, Rajasthan. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Post Name: Junior Legal Officer
Total Vacancies: 156
Apply Mode: Online
Salary: Pay Matrix Level – 10 (Grade Pay – Rs. 3600/-)
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.250/ to 350/-
- SC / ST: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the examination fee on the Rajasthan E Mitra portal or through debit card, credit card, net banking.
Job Location: Rajasthan
- Must be a Law Gaduate from a university established by Law in India or a three-year professional degree equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 26 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 25 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here