RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. RPSC Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Post Name: Assistant Professor (School Edu.)
Total Vacancies: 918
Apply Mode: Online
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Official Website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
RPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2020 Application Fee:
- UR: Rs.350/-
- OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Rs.150/-
- Correction Form Fees: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking Or E-challan
Job Location: Rajasthan
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Master Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 09 Nov 2020
- Last date for apply online: 08 Dec 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here