RPCAU KVK Recruitment 2020 – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU), Pusa, Bihar issued a notification regarding filling of KVK vacancies. The education organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th qualification. These 143 KVK posts are at RPCAU, Bihar. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RPCAU KVK Recruitment 2020
Organization: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU)
Post Name: KVK Posts
Total Vacancies: 143
Apply Mode: Online
RPCAU Recruitment Selection Process:
RPCAU Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Read notification for more details.
RPCAU Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
RPCAU Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply RPCAU Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 16 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 17 April 2020
Notification Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here