RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 – RITES Limited released a new notification regarding the filling of Engineer job vacancies. PSU organization B.Tech invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing BE/B.tech/B.sc qualification. These 170 Engineer posts are at RITES. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. NEO WORLD TECH also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020
Organization: RITES Limited
- Engineer (Civil)
- Engineer (Electrical)
- Engineer (Mechanical)
Total Vacancies: 170
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Interview / Document Verification
RITES Engineer Pay Scal:
Job Location: RITES Limited
RITES Engineer Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Read notification for more details.
RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed BE/B.tech/B.Sc in relevant trade from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 05 Nov 2020
- Last date for apply online: 03 Dec 2020 (Last Date Extended)
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Last Date Extended Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here