RBI Recruitment 2022 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released new recruitment notification for 14 Special Officer job vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.tipsviralbuzz.xyz (NEO WORLD TECH) For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RBI Recruitment 2022
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: Special Officer
- Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’
- Manager (Technical-Civil)
- Manager (Technical-Electrical)
- Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’
- Architect in Grade ‘A’
- Curator on full time contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Total Vacancies: 14
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.rbi.org.in/
Job Location: Across India
- Written Examination
RBI Recruitment 2022 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs.600/-
- SC / STExSM/PWD: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I of the detailed advertisement which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
- The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwriting undertaking, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Starting date for apply online: 15 Jan 2022
- Last date for apply online: 04 Feb 2022
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here