RBI Assistant Online Form 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a new notification regarding the filling of assistant job vacancies. The bank organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. These 926 Assistant Posts are in RBI, Across India. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here https://www.rbi.org.in/. RBI Assistant Online Form 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: Assistant
Total Vacancies: 926
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.rbi.org.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Job Location: Across India
Age limit: (On 01/12/2019)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs.450/-
- SC / STExSM/PWD: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.14,650/- per month (i.e.Rs.13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately Rs. 36091/-.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks(pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 23 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 20 Jan 2020
- Pre Exam Date: Feb 2020
- Main Exam Date: March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here