Railway Recruitment 2020 – Eastern Railway issued new notification regarding filling the vacancies of Act Apprentice job. Railway organization invites online applications from qualified candidates 10th, 12th pass. These 2792 Act Apprentice posts are in Eastern Railway, Howrah, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol, Kanchrapara, Lillua, Jamalpur, West Bengal. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Railway Recruitment 2020
Organization: Eastern Railway
- Ref.& AC Mech.
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.
Total Vacancies: 2792
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://er.indianrailways.gov.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit
Job Location: Eastern Railway
Railway Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Railway Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / STPWD/Women: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Railway Recruitment Education Qualification:
- The candidate must have passed 10thclass examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 14 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 05 April 2020 (Last Date Extended)
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here