PPSC Recruitment 2019 – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of vacant posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) -Com-Judicial Magistrate job vacancies. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division) – cum-Judicial Magistrate
Total Vacancies: 75
Apply Mode: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
Salary: Rs. 27,700 / – 44,770/-
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 08/05/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Job Location: Punjab
- Candidate must possess as on 08/05/2019a Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal. The Sind University or of the Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, orshould be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland. The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961 and the rules made there under.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 04 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 21 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Main Exam Notice Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here