Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 – Post Office (Ministry of Communication) release new Notification regarding filling of GDS job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. These 4269 GDS posts are in Post Office.You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
Organization: Post Office (Gujarat/Karnataka)
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancies: 4269
Apply Mode: Online
Post Office GDS Recruitment Salary:
Job Lactation: Gujarat/Karnataka
Post Office GDS Selection Process:
Post Office GDS Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Post Office GDS Recruitment Application Fee:
- For OC/OBC/EWS/Male/Trans-men: Rs.100/-
- For Female/Trans-Women/PWD: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Post Office GDS Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th class.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 21 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 23 Jan 2021 (Last Date Extended)
Gujarat Posts Office Notification & Apply Online Click Here
Karnataka Postal Circle Notification & Apply Online Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here