PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) notification regarding filling of field supervisor and field engineer job vacancies. PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing B.Tech, B.Sc qualification. These 53 Field Supervisors and Field Engineer posts at PGCIL, Haryana at www.powergridindia.com. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Field Engineer (Electrical)
- Field Engineer (Civil)
- Field Supervisor (Electrical)
- Field Supervisor (Civil)
- Field Supervisor (E&C)
Total Vacancies: 35
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written exam (CBT Test)
Salary: Rs. 23,000 / – 1,20,000/-
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 22/12/2019)
- Maximum Age: 29 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.300/- to Rs.400/-
- SC / ST: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location: PGCIL, Haryana
Field Engineer (Electrical):
- Full time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.)in Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks
Field Engineer (Civil):
- Full time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks
Field Supervisor (Electrical):
- Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks
Field Supervisor (Civil):
- Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board / Institute with minimum 55% marks
Field Supervisor (E&C):
- Full time Diploma in E&C or equivalent discipline from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 12 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 22 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Important Guideline Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here