Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020 – Office of the District & Sessions Judge’s, Panipat has release new notification 02 vacant seats for walk-in interview for steno typist, clerk and process server on temporary basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Panipat District Court
Post Name: Steno Typist, Clerk
Apply Mode: Offline
Selection Process: Walk-In Interview
Job Location: Panipat District Court
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Last date for submission of application: 10 Feb 2020
Notification Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here