Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 – Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) issues new notification regarding filling of Trade Apprentice job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who are eligible. These 6060 Trade Apprentice posts are at OFB, Across India. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020
Organization: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Non ITI Category
- ITI Category
Total Vacancies: 6060
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.ofb.gov.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Selection Process:
- As per rules.
Job Location: Across India
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Age limit: (On 09/02/2020)
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Application Fee:
- All Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Education Qualification:
For Non-ITI Category:
- Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
For ITI Category:
- Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI). The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule I of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website at http://www.ofb.gov.in/
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 10 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online: 09 Feb 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here