OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) notification regarding filling up of OAS, OFS and other job vacancies. PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These 153 OAS, OFS and other posts are in Odisha on temporary basis. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. OPSC Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Police Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Finance Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)
- Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS/ AGCS), Group-B
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B
Total Vacancies: 153
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/01/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit card, debit card, net banking
Job Location: Odisha Public Service Commission
Salary: As per rules.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in lndia
- Passed HSC or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 13 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 10 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Apply For Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here