OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Notification regarding filling of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) job vacancies. PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing MBBS qualification. These 3278 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts are at Department Health and Family Welfare, Cuttack, Odisha @ www.opsc.gov.in. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Name: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
Total Vacancies: 3278
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written exam
Salary: Rs. 56,100 / – PM
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/01/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Odisha, India
- M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of lndia.
- Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965”;and
- Possessed required conversion certificates recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 16 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 05 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here