Oil India Recruitment 2020 – Oil India Limited (OIL) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Grade A, B & C. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Oil India Recruitment 2020
Organization: Oil India Limited (OIL)
- Superintending Engineer(Drilling)
- Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Internal Audit
- Superintending Medical Officer
- Senior Officer
- Senior Security Officer
- Confidential Secretary
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Oil India Recruitment Selection Process:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview
Oil India 54 Grade A,B & C Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / ExSM.: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Oil India Jobs 2020 Salary:
- Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Read notification for more details.
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Graduation / Post Graduation / Diploma / MBBS / MD.
Total Vacancies: 54
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Oil India Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online through the link available on the Oil India Limited website (https://oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx)from 01.10.2020to30.10.2020.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered email ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 01 Oct 2020
- Last date for apply online: 30 Oct 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Gobs Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here