Oil India Recruitment 2020 – Oil India Limited issued a new notification regarding the filling of operator I job vacancies. PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These 36 operators are in I Post Oil India, Duliajan, Assam. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Oil India Recruitment 2020
Organization: Oil India Limited
Post Name: Operator-I (HMV),Grade-VI
Total Vacancies: 36
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Oil India Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process will consist of Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
Oil India Jobs 2020 Salary:
- Rs.16,000/- to Rs.34,000/-
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Read notification for more details.
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
- Must possess minimum04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane,trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Oil India Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate(s)fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available inthe Oil India Limited website at https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspxfrom 21/08/2020, 07:00a.m.to18/09/2020,11:59p.m. No other mode of application willbe accepted.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructionsspecified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s websiteand fill in the online application formgiving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique registration number. Candidate(s) mustnotedowntheunique registration numberfor future reference.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 21 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 18 Sep 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Gobs Jobs Click Here