Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 – Ministry of Women and Child Development started new recruitment for post Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker, Helper etc. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Ministry of Women and Child Development
Name of the Department: Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS)
Apply Mode: offline form
Name of the post:
- Anganwadi Supervisor
- Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
- Anganwadi Assistant Worker, etc.
Job type: state government job
Total number of vacancies: Various vacancies
Job Location: Odisha, India
- Minimum Age:18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Candidates should have passed 5th Passed, 8th Passed, 10 + 2 Passed and graduate passed from recognized Board or University.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for fill application: Available Soon
Closing for fill application: Available Soon
Official website Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here