NVS Recruitment 2022 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released new recruitment notification for 1925 Non-Teaching jobs Vacancy. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NVS Recruitment 2022
Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
- Assistant Commissioner
- Female Staff Nurse
- Assistant Section Officer
- Audit Assistant
- Junior Translation Officer
- Junior Engineer
- Computer Operator
- Catering Assistant
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Electrician Cum Plumber
- Lab Attendant
- Mess Helper
- Multi Tasking Staff
Total Vacancy: 1925
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Apply Mode: Online
NVS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
NVS Vacancy Salary:
Job Location: Across India
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For All Candidates: Rs.750/- to Rs.1500/-
NVS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, Diplome, Graduate, Postgraduate degree or equivalent from a recognized board / university / institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply NVS Recruitment 2022?
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature online mode (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply offline: 12 Jan 2022
- Last date for apply offline: 10 Feb 2022
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here