NTPC Recruitment 2019 – Notification about filling ITI trainee, Diploma trainee and other job vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: NTPC Recruitment 2019
- ITI trainee
- Diploma trainee
- Lab Assistant
Total Vacancies: 79
Apply Mode: Online form 2019
Salary: Rs. 24000 / – PM
Job Location: Chhattisgarh, India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have passed 10th pass, ITI in relevant trade, Diploma in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 01 Aug 2019
Last date for apply online: 31 Aug 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here