NTA NEET 2021 Online Form – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released new notification for NTA NEET 2021 Exam for MBBS/BDS on 12th Sep 2021. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.tipsviralbuzz.xyz (NEO WORLD TECH) For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NTA NEET 2021 Online Form
Organization: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of Exam: NTA NEET 2021
Apply Mode: Online
NTA NEET 2021 Exam Application Fee:
- UR: Rs.1500/-
- EWS / OBC: Rs.1400/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Transgender: Rs.800/-
NTA NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria :-
Qualifications and Qualifying Examination Codes:
- NTA NEET UG Cade 1 – A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12Standard in 2021, whose result is awaited, may apply and appear in the test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Medical Coursesif he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage at the timeof first round of Counselling.
- NTA NEET UG Cade 2 – The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NTA NEET UG Cade 3 – The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NTA NEET UG Cade 4 – The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry,Biology/Biotechnology and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NTA NEET UG Cade 5 – The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NTA NEET UG Cade 6 – B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- NTA NEET UG Cade 7 – Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
- Starting date for apply online: 13 July 2021
- Last date for apply online: 07 Aug 2021
- Exam Date: 12 Sep 2021
Apply Online Link I | Link II
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here