NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) issues new notification regarding filling of stipendiary trainee job vacancies. PSU organization ITI invites online applications from eligible candidates with 12th qualification. These 185 stipendiary trainee posts are at the Department of Atomic Energy, NPCIL, Kota, Rajasthan. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A
Total Vacancies: 185
Apply Mode: Online
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Salary:
- Rs. 10,500/- Rs. 21,700/- PM
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed SSC, HSC (10+2), ITI. for more details kindly visit official notification.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 31 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 21 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here