NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) issued new notification regarding filling up of Scientific Assistant / B & Technician / B job vacancies. PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates with 12th qualification engineering diploma, ITI. These are 102 Scientific Assistant / B & Technician / B Post in NPCIL, Haryana. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Scientific Assistant/B
Total Vacancies: 102
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Selection Process: As per rules.
Salary: Rs.21700/- 35400/-
Job Location: NPCIL, Haryana.
- Scientific Assistant/B – 18 to 30 Years
- Technician/B – 18 to 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Diploma Engineering should be in Civil/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/Instrumentation/Electricals Discipline with 60% or above marks and English as one of the subject at SSC or HSC Level Examinations. Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd year Diploma after Xth (SSC) + ITI are NOT eligible.
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths + Trade certificate of 1 year duration in Surveyor/Draftsman/ Fitter/Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online:15 Jan 2020
- Last date for apply online:31 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here