NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) notification regarding filling of steno, assistant and other job vacancies. The PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who qualify. These 107 steno, assistant and other posts are in NPCIL, Kota, Rajasthan. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
1 Nurse – A (Female / Male)
2 Pathology Lab Technician (SA/B)
4 X-Ray Technician (Technician/C)
5 Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B)
6 Assistant Grade-1 (HR)
7 Assistant Grade-1 (F&A)
8 Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM)
9 Steno Grade-1
10 Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A
Total Vacancies: 107
Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date for apply online: 17 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 06 Nov2019
Salary: Rs. 21,700/ – 44,900/-
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 06/11/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Job Location: Rajasthan
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in any discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here