North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – North Central Railway has issued a new notification regarding the filling of Sports Person Job vacancies. Railway organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing the required qualifications. These 21 Sports Person Posts are in North Central Railway, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: North Central Railway
Post Name: Sports Person (SPORTS QUOTA)
Total Vacancies: 21
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/
North Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Written examination
North Central Railway Recruitment Salary:
- PB-I Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03
Job Location: North Central Railway
Who can apply: All India Candidate
North Central Railway Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
North Central Railway Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
North Central Railway Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board.for more details kindly visit notification.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
North Central Railway Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 28 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 20 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs Click here
Official Website Click Here