North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – North Central Railway release new notification regarding filling of Goods Guard, ALP, JE and others – GDCE job vacancies. Railway organization invites online applications from eligible candidates of ITI, 10th, 12th qualification. These 529 are in Goods Guard, ALP, JE and other posts – GDCE North Central Railway. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: North Central Railway
- Station Master
- Goods Guards
- Assistant Loco Pilot (Elect/ Mech)
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Trains Clerk (Optg)
- Jr. Translator (Rajbhasha)
- JE/ Mech. Workshop
- JE/ Electrical/ Desi gn Drawing and Estimation
- JE/ Track Machine
- Tech-III/ C&W (Mech)
- Tech-III/ Track Machine
Total Vacancies: 529
Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date for apply online: 21 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 20 Nov 2019
- Written exam (CBT Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Salary: As per Railway rules.
Job Location: North Central Railway
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee: Nil (No Fees)
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here
Official Website Click Here