NML JRF Recruitment 2021 – National Metallurgical Laboratory, NML Jamshedpur has issued a new notification to fill 5 Junior Research Fellowship vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NML JRF Recruitment 2021
Organization: National Metallurgical Laboratory, NML
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Apply Mode: Offline
NML JRF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
NML JRF Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NML Junior Research Fellow Vacancy 2021 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
NML Junior Research Fellow 2021 Education Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech degree holders in Metallurgy, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering with valid GATE score
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply NML JRF Recruitment 2021:
- Interested eligible candidates, who are Indian national and fulfil the above eligibility conditions, have to send the scan of all original certificates/documents in support of their qualifications/age/caste/experience(s) and duly completed application in the enclosed prescribed PROFORMA (attached in nmlindia.org) with a recent colour passport photograph pasted on it along with one self attested copy of all relevant testimonials/certificates. The applicant must also send their recent updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18/01/2021 by 4 pm
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 09 Jan 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 18 Jan 2021
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here