NLC Recruitment 2021 – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has released new recruitment notification for 56 Industrial Trainee (Finance) Job Vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.tipsviralbuzz.xyz (NEO WORLD TECH) For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NLC Recruitment 2021
Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Post Name: Industrial Trainee (Finance)
Total Vacancies: 56
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Selection of candidates will be based on percentage of marks scored by them in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA, as the case may be.
NLC Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Chartered Accountant (CA), conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR) Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2020 & 2021
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply ONLINE and upload
- scanned copy of following certificates in NLCIL Online application portal in career page of NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.in):-
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 01 Nov 2021
- Last date for apply online: 26 Nov 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here