NICPR Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research, Noida has issued a new notification to fill 117 vacant posts. The Walk for 117 Technical Officers, DEOs and other posts will be held on 25 April 2020. These vacancies are at the National Cancer Prevention and Research Institute, Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NICPR Recruitment 2020
Organization: National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research (NICPR)
- Technical Officer-T
- Technical Officer-A
- Date Entry Operator
- Multi Tasking Staff
Total Vacancies: 117
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NICPR Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
NICPR Recruitment Salary:
NICPR Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Read notification for more details.
NICPR Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, Graduate and Post Graduate from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply NICPR Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Out: 21 April 2020
- Walk In Date & Time: 23 to 25 April 2020
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here