NHAI Recruitment 2020 – National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) released new notification regarding filling of manager and DGM job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing the required qualifications. These 170 managers and DGM posts are on deputation basis at NHAI, New Delhi. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. NHAI Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NHAI Recruitment 2020
Organization: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
- Manager(Technical )
- Deputy General Manager (Technical)
Total Vacancies: 170
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website : https://nhai.gov.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NHAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
- Manager(Technical ) – PayLevel 11(Rs.67700-208700)
- Deputy General Manager (Technical) – PayLevel 12(Rs.78800-209200)
Job Location: National Highway Authority of India
NHAI Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Read notification for age relaxation.
NHAI Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
NHAI Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 12 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 11 March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here