NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020-21 – National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager, DGM, GM. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. NHAI Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020-21
Organization: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
- Manager(Technical )
- Deputy General Manager (Technical)
- General Manager (GM) (Technical & Finance)
Total Vacancies: 163
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website : https://nhai.gov.in/
Job Location: Delhi
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020-21 Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
NHAI Manager Vacancy Salary:
- Manager(Technical ) – Rs.67700-208700
- Deputy General Manager (Technical) – Rs.78800-209200
- General Manager (GM) (Technical & Finance) – Rs.37400-67700
NHAI Manager Application Fees:
- For All Candidates: No Fees
NHAI Manager Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Read notification for age relaxation.
NHAI Manager Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020-21:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 02 No 2020
- Last date for apply online: 01 Jan 2021
- Last date for receipt of print out of application: 15 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here