NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Northeast Frontier Railway has announced a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies for providing training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in trades designated in workshops / units. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Organization: Northeast Frontier Railway
- Welder (G&E)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
UNITS (Divisions/ Workshops):-
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop
- Alipurduar (APD
- Rangiya (RNY)
- Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop
- Tnsukia (TSK)
- NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)
Total Vacancies: 4499
Apply Mode: Online
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NRF APPRENTICE TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND:
- The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision.
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Application Fee:
- Application fees (Non-refundable) –Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: No Fees (Nil)
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Railway Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 16 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 Sep 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here