NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has published recruitment notification for Stipendiary Trainee’s various posts. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here www.nfc.gov.in. NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
- STIPENDIARY TRAINEE CATEGORY – I (CAT-I)
- STIPENDIARY TRAINEE CATEGORY –II(CAT-II)
Total Vacancies: 273
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.nfc.gov.in/recruitment.html
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Selection Process:
- Preliminary (Screening) Test
- Advance Test/ Interview
- HYSICAL STANDARD TEST FOLLOWED BY SKILL TEST
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Salary: Rs. 10500 / – 44,900/- PM
Job Location: Across India
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.150/-
- SC / ST/Female: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Through Online or Offline
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering, Degree, 10th Pass from recognized boar or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
NFC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 21 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 10 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here