NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) issues new notification regarding filling of Apprentice job vacancies. The PSU organization invites online applications from qualified candidates who have Engineering Diploma, ITI qualification. These 46 Apprentice posts are at NEEPCO, New Delhi. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)
- Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 46
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://neepco.co.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Trade Apprentice – Rs.14,877/-
Job Location: NEEPCO, New Delhi
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- Three/two year’s diploma in respective branch from Government approved recognized ITI/ institute
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 05 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 28 Feb 2020
Apply Online for Technician Apprentice Click Here
Apply Online for Trade Apprentice Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here