NBCC Recruitment 2020 – NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has release new notification for Engineer (Civil & Electrical) job vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.tipsviralbuzz.xyz For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NBCC Recruitment 2020
Organization: NBCC (India) Limited
- Engineer (Civil) – 80
- Engineer (Electrical) – 20
Total Vacancies: 100
Apply Mode: Online
NBCC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Job Location: Delhi,Odisha,Jharkhand & Other
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NBCC Engineer Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Read notification for more details.
NBCC Engineer 2020 Application Fee:
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/-as Application Feefor the post mentioned at S. No. 01 & 02as the case may be. (Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable).SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.)are exempted from payment of application fee.
NBCC Engineer Education Qualification:
- Engineer (Civil)
- Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks.SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
2. Engineer (Electrical)
- Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalentfrom Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks.SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
NBCC Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Recruitment 2020 Experience
Minimum 2 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure. 01 year relaxation in experience will be provided to the candidate who has done M Tech Course.The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution/supervision of building construction or other infrastructure works. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Minimum 2 Years of experience. 01 year relaxation in experience will be provided to the candidate who has done M Tech Course. The Candidate should have relevant experience in planning and execution of wide range of electrical engineering projects. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available shortly under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com. The link will be open for fifteen (days) from the day of tart of online submission of application.
- Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct. Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under “Payment of Application Fee”.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application Form:
After successful submission of online application form and payment of application fee, candidates are required to take print out of the online filled application form and application fee receipt. Candidates should send Hard copy of duly filled online application form & application fee receipt to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Starting date for apply online: 11 Nov 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 Dec 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here