National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020 – National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL) has issued a notification for recruitment on the basis of direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant, MT, Seen Trainee and others. Eligible candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria, can read the notification and apply online. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020
Organization: National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL)
- Assistant (Legal) Grade I
- Management Trainee
- Sr. Trainee
- Diploma Trainee
Total Vacancies: 220
Apply Mode: Online
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment Selection Process:
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Rs. 22000-77000/- More details read notification
Who can apply: All India Candidate
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
National Seeds Corporation Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 12th pass Diploma and Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 07 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: Notify Soon
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here