National Scholarship Portal 2019-20 is a government initiative to bring all scholarships provided by the Government of India under one umbrella. National Scholarship Portal is a hassle-free standardized platform for ensuring timely disbursement to students with transparency. National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2019) is a one-stop platform for all scholarship related services in the form of scholarships, application receipts, processing, approval and distribution of various scholarships for students.
Organization: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2019-20
Eligibility: 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduate Pass, Post Graduate and Others
Documents Required to Apply:
- Domicile Certificate
- Student’s Photograph
- Institution verification form
- Self declaration of income certificate by students
- Self-declaration of minority community by students
- Authenticated copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Current Course Year Receipt
- Proof of bank account in favor of candidate
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card
For Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
How to Apply Online for National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2019-20 :
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal’s official website
- On the homepage, click “New User”. Register “option.
- After clicking on it, some guidelines will be displayed for registration. Go through them and click on the “Continue” button towards the end.
- To register, you must provide the following information:
- Click on the ‘Register’ button. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. You will need it when you first log in.
- A temporary registration number will be generated which will be required until the application process is completed and the permanent ID is generated.
- After successful completion of the application process, click “Print Your Application” to take printout of online application for future reference.
- You can also track the status of your application for various scholarships by clicking “Check Status of your National Scholarship Portal Application”.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 10-07-2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: As soon as possible
Apply Online Registration | Log In
Official Website Click Here