National Board of Examination Recruitment 2020 – National Board of Examination has published notification for the recruitment of Senior, Junior Assistant and other vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
National Board of Examination Recruitment 2020
Organization: National Board of Examination
- Sr. Assistant
- Jr. Assistant
- Jr. Accountant
Total Vacancies: 90
Apply Mode: Online
National Board of Examination Recruitment Selection Process:
Who can apply: All India Candidate
National Board of Examination Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
National Board of Examination Recruitment Application Fee:
- General : Rs.1500/- + GST
- SC / ST/PWD/EWS: Rs.750/- + GST
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
National Board of Examination Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have 12th class and Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply National Board of Examination Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 11 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: 07 Aug 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here