NABARD Recruitment 2020 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Risk Manager, Senior Analyst and other job vacancies is released. The bank organization invites online applications from eligible candidates with M.Tech, MBA, CA, Post Graduate qualification. These 13 risk managers, senior analysts and other positions are in NABARD, India. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
NABARD Recruitment 2020
Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Project Manager –Application Management
- Senior Analyst –Information Security Operations
- Senior Analyst –Network/SDWAN Operations
- Project Manager –IT Operations/ infrastructure services
- Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM)
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM)
- Additional Chief Risk Manager
- Risk Managers
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
NABARD Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview
NABARD Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Rs.2.5 Lakh to Rs.3.00 Lakh
NABARD Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 62 years
- Read notification for more details.
NABARD Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.800/-
- SC / ST/PWD: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
NABARD Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have Graduate & Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply NABARD Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 07 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 23 Aug 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here