MSCB LTD Bank Recruitment 2020 – The Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd), Impha release new notification for Driver & MTS Posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
MSCB LTD Bank Recruitment 2020
Organization: The Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd), Impha
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total Vacancies: 19
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Type: Bank Jobs
MSCB LTD Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
MSCB LTD Bank Salary:
- Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- +GP
Job Location: Impha, India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
MSCB LTD Driver Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
MSCB LTD Bank MTS Vacancy 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Application fee should be paid by Demand Draft favouring “Manipur State Co-operative Bank Ltd.” payable at “Imphal” only. Candidate’s name, Address and Post applied for should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
MSCB LTD Bank Driver & MTS Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Matriculate /Equivalent from any recognised institutions.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply MSCB LTD Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 25 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 31 Oct 2020
Download Notification & Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here