MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 – Madhya Pradesh Police (MP Police) has published a recruitment notification. There is a notification for the recruitment of constables. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Police
Post Name: Constable (Male – Female)
Total Vacancies: 4000 Vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Medical Exam
MP Police Constable Salary:
- Rs.5200/- – Rs.20200/- + GP 1900/-
Job Location: MP Police
MP Police Constable Bharti Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Read notification for more details.
MP Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.560/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs.310/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
MP Police Constable Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th Class.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 24 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 07 Jan 2021
- Exam Date From: 06 March 2021
Apply Online (Link Activate on 24 Dec 2020) Click Here
Download Short Notice Click Here
Download News Source Click Here
Official Website Click Here