MP BMC Recruitment 2020 – Bundelkhand Medical College, MP issued new notification regarding filling of Staff Nurse and Pharmacist job vacancies. Government organization B.Sc invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These 134 Staff Nurse and Pharmacist posts are in MP Vyapam of Madhya Pradesh for direct recruitment. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
MP BMC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bundelkhand Medical College, MP
- Staff Nurse
Total Vacancies: 134
Apply Mode: Online
MP BMC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Staff Nurse: Rs.28700/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.25300/-
MP Vyapam Vacancy Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Read notification for more details.
MP BMC Jobs Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / ExSM: Rs.800/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
MP BMC Education Qualification:
- Staff Nurse: 12th B.Sc. (Nursing) or General Nursing.
- Pharmacist: 12th with Science and Diploma / Degree Pharmacy.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 02 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 16 Sep 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here