MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) issued new notification regarding filling of Section Engineer, Supervisor and other job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing the required qualifications. These 215 section engineers, supervisors and other posts are in MMRDA, Mumbai, Maharashtra. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
MMRDA Recruitment 2020
Organization: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
- Station Manager
- Chief Traffic Controller
- Senior Section Engineer
- Section Engineer
- Senior Section Engineer (Civil)
- Section Engineer (Civil)
- Senior Section Engineer (E&M)
- Section Engineer (E&M)
- Senior Section Engineer (S&T)
- Section Engineer (S&T)
- Supervisor (Customer Relation)
Total Vacancies: 215
Apply Mode: Online
MMRDA Recruitment Salary:
MMRDA Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 46 years
- Read notification for more details.
MMRDA Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have Degree & Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply MMRDA Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 19 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 17 April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here