MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) issued a new notification regarding the filling of Technician, JE, Helper and other job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing ITI qualification. These 110 Technician, JE, Helper and other posts are in MMRDA, Mumbai, Maharashtra. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
MMRDA Recruitment 2020
Organization: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
Post Name: Technician, JE, Helper and other Posts
Total Vacancies: 110
Apply Mode: Online
MMRDA Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
MMRDA Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Who can apply: All India Candidate
MMRDA Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Read notification for more details.
MMRDA Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC / ST/ ExSM: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
MMRDA Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th,ITI, Diploma and Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply MMRDA Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 27 June 2020
- Last date for apply online: 26 July 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here