MICD Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation started new recruitment for post Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Senior Accountant, Clerk Typist, Deriver, Surveyor, Peon and others vacancies. candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)
- Junior Engineer
- Senior Accountant
- Clerk Typist
- Pump Operator
- Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies: 865
Apply Mode: Online form 2019
Job Location: Maharashtra
Age limit: (On 07-08-2016)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 38 years
- General / OBC: Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 500/-
Candidates should passed 4th , 10th ,
12th , ITI, Diploma, Graduate or equivalent from recognized
For more information, please visit the official
notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 17-07-2019
Last date for apply online: 07-08-2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here