Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 – Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha Metro) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician, JE and others. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Maha Metro Recruitment 2021
Organization: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha Metro)
- Technician (Fitter)
- Technician (Civil)
- Technician(AC &Refrigeration)
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller
- Section Engineer(Electrical)
- Section Engineer(IT)
- Section Engineer(Electronics)
- Section Engineer(Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer(Electrical)
- Junior Engineer(Electronics)
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
Total Vacancies: 139
Apply Mode: Online
Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Online Test/ Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Medical examination
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Maha Metro JE Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Maha Metro Technician Vacancy 2021 Application Fee:
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs.400/-
- SC / ST/ Women: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Maha Metro Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th,ITI,Diploma and Degree from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Maha Metro Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 14 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 31 Jan 2021 (Last Date Extended)
Apply Online Click Here
Last Date Extended Notice Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here I | Click Here II
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here