Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – High Court of Madras has released new notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Chobdar, Waterman, Cook and other 367 posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Organization: High Court of Madras
- Office Assistant
- Room Boy
- Book Restorer
- Library Attendant
Total Vacancies: 367
Apply Mode: Online
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
High Court of Madras Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Job Location: High Court of Madras
High Court Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Madras Govt Jobs 2021 Application Fee:
- General / OBC / Other State: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 8th,10th,12th or Equivalent from recognized board or institute or university
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 15 March 2021
- Last date for apply online: 10 April 2021
- Exam Date: June/July
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here