Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Parliament of India, Lok Sabha relaes new notification to fill 21 vacant of parliamentary reporter posts. The government organization invites applications for 21 parliamentary reporter posts from eligible candidates possessing the necessary qualifications. These vacancies are on direct recruitment at the Parliament of India, Lok Sabha, New Delhi, Delhi at www.loksabha.nic.in. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Parliament of India, Lok Sabha
Post Name: Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II
Apply Mode: Offline
- Shorthand Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Salary: Level 10 (Rs. 56100 -177500) in the Pay Matrix
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Job Location: New Delhi, India
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University and shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English/Hindi.
THE RECRUITMENT BRANCH,
LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT,
ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE,
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published On: 20 Dec 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 28 Jan 2020
Notification with application Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here