Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) released new notification regarding the filling of Assistant Professor, Typist and other job vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing B.Sc, BCA, MCA, PGDCA, BBA, BBM, MS, B.Com, B.Ed, 10th, postgraduate qualification. These Assistant Professors, Typists and other posts are in India. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Post Name: Assistant Professor, Typist and other Posts
Total Vacancies: 178
Apply Mode: Online
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Rs.18,000/- to 59,400/- For more details read notification.
Kerala PSC Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Read notification for more details.
Kerala Govt Jobs 2020 Application Fees:
- For All Candidates: Nil (No Fees)
Kerala PSC Jobs Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 8th class, 10th, 12th and Degree in relevant discipline.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 30 Oct 2020
- Last date for apply online: 02 Dec 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here