Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sangathan Recruitment 2020 – Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sangathan has issued a latest notification for the Central Agricultural Development Institute (CAGDI) recruitment of 2167 posts of Chief Investment Officer, Investment Manager, Business Representative, Assistant Investment Manager Vacancy. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. KKVS Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sangathan Recruitment 2020
Organization: Central Agricultural Development Institute (CAGDI)
- Chief Investment Officer
- Investment Manager
- Business Representative
- Assistant Investment Manager
Total Vacancies: 2167
Apply Mode: Online by Email
Who can apply: All India Candidate
CAGDI Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sangathan Recruitment Salary:
- Rs.16680/- to Rs.45000/- PM
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
CAGDI Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
KKVS Recruitment Application Fee:
KKVS Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th or 12th pass, Graduate and Post Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized board or institute. or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sangathan Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 26 May 2020
- Last date for apply online: 25 June 2020
Apply By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here