Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Postal Circle issued new notification to fill 27 vacant posts. The government organization invites applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification for 27 junior accountant, postman and other posts. These vacancies are on the Postal Department, Karnataka Postal Circle, India Post, Karnataka Direct Recruitment. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Posts Officer Vacancy
- Junior Accountant (JA)in Postal Accounts Office
- Postal Assistant (PA)in Post Officesor Administrative Offices
- Sorting Assistant (SA) in Railway MalOffices
- Postman (PM)in Post Offices
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
Salary: Rs.25,000/- 81,000
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
- Candidates should have paased 10th, 12th, and Graduate from recognized board or university.
Job Location: Karnataka Postal Circle
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published On: 17 Jan 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 26 Feb 2020
Notification with application form Click Here
Apply Online for latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here